As a group, select a practice theory or model using the Week 3: Application to Pragmatic Adequacy Group Discussion—Select a Practice Theory or Model. Then using Fawcett’s framework for theory evaluation (as discussed in Peterson & Bredow, 2016, p. 43), discuss to what extent your selected practice theory or model meets the criterion of pragmatic adequacy (that is, how well the theory or model can be utilized in real-life situations, particularly clinical practice) by addressing the following:
- State the theory or model your group chose and the reason(s) for your choice.
- Describe the practice theory or model and define the main concepts of this theory.
- Evaluate the practice theory or model.
- Describe the special education and/or skill training recommended for nurses so that the theory or model can be used in their clinical practice.
- Is it possible to derive clinical protocols from the theory or model? If yes, briefly explain. If no, explain why not?
- How often has the theory or model been used for nursing research? If it has been used for research, provide a full APA citation for one study example that used this theory or model. If it hasn’t been used, please explain why it hasn’t been used.
- Discuss at least two favorable outcomes that result from using this theory or model as a basis for nursing practice.
- Connect this theory or model to clinical practice.
- View the Healthy People 2020 Topics and Objectives and choose an objective/topic to review.
- Identify the objective/topic.
- Discuss how you would apply your chosen Healthy People 2020 objective to the selected theory or model, focusing on the following two areas:
- Outlining client outcomes
- Designing nursing interventions
- Your paper should be two-to-three (2–3) pages long (not including the references list) and use APA formatting for all components.
The theory I picked is ” Promoting health for families with children with chronic conditions .
It is due 12/01/19
Get Your Custom Job Done By a Professional Skilled Writer
Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesHire Writer Now