Select one of the following cases. Then, select a specific subject for the focus of your paper that can be discussed in a 10- to 12-page research paper. Imagine that you are assisting an attorney in the case who has requested that you research the specific focus area, and provide a concise report to inform the court about the topic.
Required cases and possible focus subjects:
Jodi Arias, convicted of killing her boyfriend
Save your time - order a paper!
Do you want to give your essay a new look that will boost your grade? Try our experienced tutors and get your paper written by the best paper writing service!
✔️Ontime Timely Delivery
✔️Plagiarism Free Papers
- Battered woman’s syndrome
- Narcissism and violence risk
- Similarities to other death penalty cases
- Base your paper on the research you gather and not on your opinion. You may use both popular and scholarly references. (Resources explaining proper use of scholarly and non-scholarly resources are available in the Learning Resources section.)
- Use APA format, in text and in the reference list.
- Ensure that you have minimal writing errors.
- Final paper length: 10–12 pages total, plus title page, abstract, and bibliography.
- Final paper structure:
- Brief biographical summary (2–3 paragraphs)
- Introduction to the issue to be discussed
- Summary of the current scholarly research about the issue
- Conclusion (1–3 paragraphs)