Use the data from the nursing scenario from the file I uploaded.
Create at least two visuals using your data from the data you chose in Week 2.
- Create one scatter plot of the data, and apply a linear model (also known as a regression) in Excel®. Include the equation, R2 value, and prediction value on the visual.
- Create one scatter plot of the data, and apply an exponential model in Excel®. Include the equation, R2 value, and prediction value on the visual.
- Determine whether the linear or the exponential model is a better representation of your data to base your prediction on. Explain why the model you chose is a better representation of your data.
Hints for Making an Effective Chart:
Save your time - order a paper!
Do you want to give your essay a new look that will boost your grade? Try our experienced tutors and get your paper written by the best paper writing service!
✔️Ontime Timely Delivery
✔️Plagiarism Free Papers
- Decide why you are making a chart from this data.
- Title each chart so that it aligns with the data and selected model.
- Create descriptive labels for both the x- and y axes.
- Resize the chart as needed so it can be viewed easily.