- Case Study 1 includes a transcript of a session with Simone. After reading the transcript, evaluate Simone’s behavior using Psychoanalytic Theory.
- Case Study 3 includes a transcript of a session with David. Briefly conceptualize David’s symptoms from a Client-Centered perspective.
- Case Study 6 includes a transcript of a suicidal and depressed patient. Briefly conceptualize this case from a Cognitive Therapy perspective.
- Compare and contrast the main techniques of rational emotive therapy, behavior therapy and cognitive therapy.
- Compare and contrast the view of psychopathology described in Freud’s theory with the view described in Rogers’ client-centered theory.
- We have been studying several different approaches to the psychotherapy and counseling. No one theory in particular could be called the “best” approach or the “correct” approach. No one of the theories of psychotherapy in your textbook will fit each and every counselor. Of the approaches to psychotherapy and counseling covered in Chapters 1-8 in our course textbook, which theory do you prefer? Why? NOTE: Preference determines you selection but your answer must reflect a clear understanding of the theory you select.
Wedding, D. & Corsini, R. J. (2014). Case studies in psychotherapy (7th Ed.). Brooks Cole.
Each question needs to be answered with a minimum of 200 words.
Get Your Custom Job Done By a Professional Skilled Writer
Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesHire Writer Now
Getnursingpapers.com are NOT intended to be forwarded as finalized work as it is only strictly meant to be used for research and study purposes. EssayPro does not endorse or condone any type of plagiarism.
+1 (289) 803-6873