Fill in the appropriate developmental concept for each scenario below (3 pts):
1. 9-month old Jessica searches for a familiar toy that was taken away and hidden in front of her, which means she understands the concept of _______________ 1pt.
2. 3-year old Sean begins saying grammatically incorrect sentences such as “I want mores” and “Daddy comed home.” This is known as ______________ 1pt.
Save your time - order a paper!
Do you want to give your essay a new look that will boost your grade? Try our experienced tutors and get your paper written by the best paper writing service!
✔️Ontime Timely Delivery
✔️Plagiarism Free Papers
3. 5-year old Jeremy imitates an act of aggression after watching his favorite TV show. This is an example of learning via _______________ 1pt.
SHORT ANSWER/ESSAY (answer all three).
- Describe the difference between a correlational study and an experiment (e.g., what does each measure?) 2pts.
- Compare the abilities of children in Piaget’s preoperational and concrete operational stages of development (early vs. middle childhood) 2 pts.
- How does brain plasticity affect development throughout the lifespan? Provide an example (3 pts).