- State the statistical assumptions of this test.
- Using the data set and variables you have selected, use SPSS to calculate the following:
- Standard deviation
- Generate syntax and output files in SPSS. You will need to copy and paste these into your Application document.
- Use one kind of chart (any kind) to describe the data.
- Based on your SPSS analysis, craft up to a one page double-spaced write up of the statistical results (include any additional pages needed for any APA tables or graphs and the SPSS syntax and output). Your report should include:
- SPSS syntax and output files
- 1 chart
- file:///C:/Users/Windows%208.1/Desktop/Monique%20School%20Folder/gss04student_corrrected.sav – This is the data
- Cite from the following:
- Frankfort-Nachmias, C., & Nachmias, D. (2008). Research methods in the social sciences (7th ed.). New York: Worth.
Marques, S., & Lima, M. L. (2011). Living in grey areas: Industrial activity and psychological health. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 31(4), 314-322. doi:10.1016/j.jenvp.2010.12.002
Get Your Custom Job Done By a Professional Skilled Writer
Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesHire Writer Now