Module 4 – Case
DRAWING INFERENCES ABOUT POPULATION MEANS AND PROPORTIONS
A researcher conducts a test on the effectiveness of a cholesterol treatment on 114 total subjects. Assuming the tails of distributions are normal distribution, is there evidence that the treatment is effective?
No Cholesterol Decrease
Save your time - order a paper!
Do you want to give your essay a new look that will boost your grade? Try our experienced tutors and get your paper written by the best paper writing service!
✔️Ontime Timely Delivery
✔️Plagiarism Free Papers
Submit a (2-3 pages) paper before the end of the module that:
- Briefly describe the procedure for testing hypotheses.
- Formulate the null and alternative hypotheses.
- Determine the test statistic that you will use.
- Calculate the p-value. Show your work.
- Discuss whether there is enough evidence to reject the null hypothesis.
Assessment and Grading: Your paper will be assessed based on the performance assessment rubric that is linked within the course. Review it before you begin working on the assignment.