Week 3 Visual System Worksheet
Complete the University of Phoenix Material: Visual System Worksheet.
Visual System Worksheet
Save your time - order a paper!
Do you want to give your essay a new look that will boost your grade? Try our experienced tutors and get your paper written by the best paper writing service!
✔️Ontime Timely Delivery
✔️Plagiarism Free Papers
1. _____ Bill perceived the cover of his book was red even though the light changed in the various rooms in which he read the book.
- _____ Mary damaged her cerebral cortex and now perceives the world in black, white, and grey.
- _____ Phyllis wears only various shades of purple. Her clothes are many different types of purple, but she only wears ___________ of purple.
- _____ The shade of achromatic color stays the same regardless of how much sunlight is reflected.
- _____ You go to a lecture and the topic seems to focus on blue-yellow and red-green perception of color. The lecture is likely discussing ______________.
- _____ The afterimage is a red heart. This means the image was _____________.
- _____ Each receptor mechanism is sensitive to different elements of the spectrum and suggests we need various wavelengths for normal color vision. This is the _____________.
- _____ Which color deficiency is likely a genetic transmission?
- _____ Monochromats do not have functioning ___________.
- _____ Red and blue paints are mixed and the result is purple. This shows the ____________.
_____ There are basic colors, but the ability to perceive a large number of colors depends on _____________, _____________, and _________________.
- L____ The edge of an illuminated e-reader next to a dark room is called __________.
A. Saturation B. Hues C. Color Constancy D. Cones
E. Green F. Subtractive Color Mixture G. Opponent Process Theory of Color Vision
H. Reflectance Edge I. Cerebral Achromatopsia J. Wavelength
K. Dichromatism L. Lightness Constancy M. Intensity
N. Young-Helmoltz Theory of Color Vision
In 200 to 300 words, describe the role of Gestalt principles in perceptual organization. Explain how these principles help us organize our world.