NU310-6: Synthesize research evidence for best practice to improve patient outcomes.
The purpose of this assignment is for you to incorporate research evidence into a clinical model for a practice change. Using the Iowa Model for Evidence Based Practice as a guide, develop a concept map/schematic that shows the pathways necessary for a clinical change that you would like to see implemented in your current practice setting.
Save your time - order a paper!
Do you want to give your essay a new look that will boost your grade? Try our experienced tutors and get your paper written by the best paper writing service!
✔️Ontime Timely Delivery
✔️Plagiarism Free Papers
The concept map should include the 7 steps below in schematic format:
1. Formulate a clinical problem that is nursing sensitive and patient focused. Develop a PICO statement to articulate a research question>
P=Population (Who is your population of interest to be affected?)
I= Intervention (What intervention will you implement to address the clinical problem?)
C= Comparison (Will you be comparing one intervention with another or an intervention with existing protocols?)
O= Outcome (What is the desired outcome from the intervention?)
T= Time (How long will the change take to implement?)
2. Determine organizational commitment
3. Develop a team to gather and appraise evidence
4. Determine if reasonable evidence exists to implement the clinical change
5. Implement a pilot change to test the feasibility
6. Evaluate the change/plan
7. Disseminate the results.
- The schematic/concept map should fit on one page. On a separate page, explain the rationale and process of each step of your model (briefly), incorporating references as cite sources in correct 6th edition APA style and format. You do not need to include a title page for this assignment. Provide your reference list on a separate page, with between 4-5 current scholarly references. The total submission should be no more than 3 pages. Record the hours that you spent completing each aspect of this assignment (preparation, reading, writing, etc.) on the Practice Experience Log. Submit this log along with your assignment to the Dropbox.