PATIENT CASE STUDY:
You will research and identify any actual/potential medication issues and create a plan to solve these issues using the ASE-C-POP framework. It is suggested you read the following article, as it will assist you in understanding the aspects of this framework:
ASE-C-POP FRAMEWORK CHART:
Your submission MUST use the ASE-C-POP chart template provided to you in the group assignment folder blackboard:
· Your submission must fit into the two-page framework using the following specifications:
· Margins must be kept at the set size within template provided
· Times New Roman Font
· No smaller than 11-point font size
· You MAY resize the individual sections, e.g. if you require more space for your therapeutic plan, that cell can be made larger – as long as the ENTIRE chart fits on two A4 pages (this does NOT include your references)
· QUT NUMBERED REFERENCING MUST BE USED – please access instructions of how to use this referencing style via the library.
PLEASE NOTE: FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THESE GUIDELINES WILL RESULT IN ZERO MARKS FOR THIS ASSESSMENT
Please refer to the assignment rubric on the following page for a more detailed breakdown of how marks will be awarded for this assignment.
It is important for you to note that you do not start with 100% and lose marks; you start with zero and EARN marks based on your submission.