Select a female leader that faced challenges based on gender and whose circumstances would be different if the leader had been male. What challenges did this female leader face in the business world? How did the female leader you selected overcome those challenges?
Get Your Custom Job Done By a Professional Skilled Writer
Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesHire Writer Now
What characteristics result in toxic leadership? What are possible repercussions of toxic leadership? Provide a personal experience (do not disclose specific names) or public example of toxic leadership.
1. Advanced practice nursing: Essential Knowledge for the Profession
Read Chapters 28 and 29.
2. Theoretical Basis for Nursing
Read Chapters 21 and 22.
1. Economism, Efficiency, and the Moral Ecology of Good Nursing Practice
Read “Economism, Efficiency, and the Moral Ecology of Good Nursing Practice,” by Weiss, Malone, Merighi, and Benner, from the Canadian Journal of Nursing Research (2002), located on the McGill website.
1. Individual, Practice, and System Causes of Errors in Nursing: A Taxonomy
Read “Individual, Practice, and System Causes of Errors in Nursing: A Taxonomy,” by Benner, Sheets, Uris, Malloch, Schwed, and Jamison, from JONA: The Journal of Nursing Administration (2002).
1. Apply Middle-Range Nursing Theory Grading Criteria.
Review “Apply Middle-Range Nursing Theory Grading Criteria.”